MGD Advanced Dry Eye Drops
A Preservative Free Lipid-based drop to ease the symptoms of Evaporative Dry Eye
- Contains Sacha inchi seed oil, Trehalose and Hyaluronic Acid which combine to strengthen and replenish your tear film, and protect your eyes.
- OPTASE® MGD Advanced Drops provide a preservative free combination of ingredients designed to relieve dry eye symptoms in a unique multi-dose bottle that ensures 3 months sterility and provides 300 drops.
- Produced using DEMET™ technology to combine the ingredients in a formula that is optically clear and doesn’t cause blurring, allowing you to get on with your day.
When To Use
If you are experiencing symptoms of evaporative Dry Eye this is the eye drop for you.
OPTASE® MGD Advanced Dry Eye Drops are Lipid-based drops to effectively to manage the symptoms of evaporative Dry Eye.
How It Works
OPTASE® MGD Advanced Dry Eye Drops provides relief from symptoms of burning, irritation and dryness by providing replacement lipids to assist in replenishing the tear film.
MGD Advanced is created by DEMET ™ Clear Lipid Microemulsion Technology which makes the drop optically clear and non-blurring.
How To Use MGD Advanced Dry Eye Drops
- Wash hands well before use.
- Remove the protective cap.
- Tilt your head backwards and put one or two drops directly into the lower conjunctival sac (the space between the eye and eyelid) while gently pulling the lower lid downwards and looking up.
- After use, shake the bottle downwards in order to remove any residual drop that may be left before replacing the cap.
- Do not touch the tip with your finger or anything else.
- Ensure you do not touch the eye or eyelids with the tip of the bottle.
- After each use, replace the protection cap on the nozzle head to avoid contamination.
Active Ingredients: Glycerin
Inactive Ingredients: Sacha Inchi Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trehalose, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Polyoxyethylenesorbitan Monooleate, Potassium Chloride, Purified Water, Sorbitan Monooleate, Trehalose, Tromethamine, Water
Relied upon by patients
I’ve been diagnosed with blepharitis which contributes to my dry eyes. The doctor recommended to cleanse my eyelids with Optase Tea Tree Oil lid wipes along with another product. My three month reevaluation showed great improvement. The wipes are very easy to use, and are non irritating.
Tom Rodgers, 62, California