Tea Tree Oil Eyelid Wipes
A gentle and preservative free, Tea Tree Oil lid wipe for daily eyelid cleansing and makeup removal
- OPTASE® TTO Wipes provide on-the-go cleansing for tired, dry eyes, and helps care for the skin around the lids and eye lashes and promotes optimal eyelid hygiene.
- The gentle concentration of tea tree oil and camomile combined with hyaluronic acid and aloe vera offers a soothing combination of ingredients.
- Contains 20 sachets, perfect for daily use, OPTASE® Lid Wipes are larger than other available eyelid wipes. The textured surface also aids the more effective removal of dirt, eye makeup and debris.
When To Use
Cleansing your eyelids daily will help remove debris, bacteria and oils that can often lead to Blepharitis, MGD or Dry Eye symptoms.
These lid cleansing wipes provide a daily easy-to-use solution that are a core part of a daily routine for optimum eyecare.
How It Works
By combining Tea Tree Oil and the moisturising properties of Hyaluronic Acid, OPTASE® Tea Tree Oil Wipes provides an effective and natural on-the-go cleansing solution for sensitive skin and eyelids.
These Tea Tree Oil Wipes include a textured side to remove scruff, debris, crusting and excess oils from eyelids.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil Eyelid Wipes
- Wash your hands thoroughly
- Remove the wipe from its sachet and wrap over your index finger.
- Close your eye and move the wipe gently across the eyelid and lashes from side to side several times, then dispose of the wipe.
- Open a fresh wipe and repeat the process for your other eye.
Aqua, Polysorbate 20, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Chamomila Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodeacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulphate
Relied upon by patients
I’ve been diagnosed with blepharitis which contributes to my dry eyes. My specialist recommended the Optase tea tree oil lid wipes along with another product. My three month reevaluation showed great improvement. Wipes are very easy to use, and are non irritating.
Tom Rodgers, 62, California