HYLO Night Eye Ointment
A smooth and easy to apply eye ointment to ease the symptoms of night-time dry eye.
- The long lasting and well tolerated formula of OPTASE® Hylo Night provides over 6 hours of physical retention for night-time dry eye relief, without crusting or impaired morning vision.
- OPTASE® Hylo Night Dry Eye Ointment is safe for continuous night-time use. Simply apply once onto the eyelids before bed for overnight ocular lubrication.
- OPTASE® Hylo Night ointment is gentle and comfortable on the sensitive skin around the lids and lashes.
When To Use
OPTASE® HYLO Night is recommended to patients who are in need of 24-hour relief and protection from severe symptoms of dry eye.
If you’re symptoms are impacting your quality of sleep or leading to discomfort in the morning this night-time ointment can soothe symptoms for up to 6 hours.
How It Works
OPTASE® HYLO Night™ relieves night-time symptoms of burning, sore, dry eyes by forming a comfortable long-lasting protective film on the eyes.
OPTASE® HYLO Night™ is a soft and consistent ointment, containing Vitamin A as the inactive ingredient, to help improve the tear film and protect the surface of the eye. OPTASE® HYLO Night™ is well tolerated.
How To Use HYLO Night Eye Ointment
- Remove the protective cap.
- Tilt your head backwards and gently pull on the lower eyelid, using a finger of one hand.
- With the other hand, hold the tube in an upright position above the eye. Without touching the tip of the tube to our eye or eyelid, instil one strip of eye ointment into the gap formed between the eye and eyelid by gently squeezing on the tube.
- Close your eye gently then blink normally.
- Replace the cap firmly back onto the tube. To avoid contamination, do not allow the tip of the tube to touch the eye or any other surface.
Active ingredients: White Petrolatum (91.72%), Lanolin (6.9%)
Inactive ingredients: Retinol palmitate (Vitamin A), light liquid paraffin (may contain peanut oil)
Relied upon by patients
I’ve been diagnosed with blepharitis which contributes to my dry eyes. My specialist recommended the Optase tea tree oil lid wipes along with another product. My three month reevaluation showed great improvement. Wipes are very easy to use, and are non irritating.
Tom Rodgers, 62, California