A simple to use reusable eye mask that delivers 10 minutes of cooling therapy
- OPTASE® Cooling Mask is a reusable mask that helps to relieve inflammation, due to seasonal allergies, and itchy, red, watery eyes and eyelids.
- The Cooling Mask is soft and comfortable to wear, and contains HydroCool™ beads which absorb cold energy. This is transferred to patient by applying the mask on the eyes.
When To Use
The OPTASE® Cooling Mask is a reusable cooling mask designed to relieve inflammation due to seasonal allergies, itchy, red, watery eyes and eyelids.
When the mask is placed in the freezer, the HydroCool™ beads absorb cold energy, which is transferred to patient by applying the mask on the eyes.
How It Works
The OPTASE® Cooling Mask is made with HydroCool™ Technology which absorbs cold energy.
Once cooled for one hour in the freezer, the mask can be applied to the eyes to reduce inflammation and puffiness around the eyes.
How To Use The Cooling Mask
- Place the OPTASE® Cooling Mask in a sealed plastic bag and place in the freezer for one hour before use.
- Remove from the freezer and position the OPTASE® Cooling Mask around the head and close eyes for 10 minutes adjusting the strap for comfort.
- Do not wear the OPTASE® Cooling Mask for longer than 20 minutes.
Glycerin, Sodium Chloride and water.
Care: Wash immediately if exposed to food, oils, grease or other dirt. Hand wash only in cooled boiled water or bottled water with a mild detergent. Air dry for a minimum of 24 hours until it is completely dry before next use.
Relied upon by patients
I’ve been diagnosed with blepharitis which contributes to my dry eyes. The doctor recommended to cleanse my eyelids with Optase Tea Tree Oil lid wipes along with another product. My three month reevaluation showed great improvement. The wipes are very easy to use, and are non irritating.
Tom Rodgers, 62, California