How to use
1. Before use please ensure the tamper evidence seal is intact. 2. Wash hands well before use. 3. Take off the protection cap. 4. Tilt your head backwards and put one or two drops directly into the lower conjunctival sac (the space between the eye and eyelid) while gently pulling the lower lid downwards and looking up. 5. Ensure you do not touch the eye or eyelids with the tip of the bottle. 6. Put the protection cap back on the nozzle head.
Always read the label and instructions for use
How it works
- OPTASE®Dry Eye INTENSE Drops advanced formulation delivers osmo-protection by creating a water-rich shield that protects the surface of the eye.
- The formulation works with your natural tears by binding the water in your tears to the surface of your eye therefore reducing evaporation and increasing comfort.
- The quality of the ingredients produces very little blur on application and have no preservatives so can be used frequently.
- Preservative free and Phosphate free for frequent use without irritation
- Advanced long lasting formulation for comfort and relief
- Can be used with contact lenses
- Advanced bottle technology means its can be used for 3 months after opening
- Value for money with 300 drops per bottle