How to use
1. Wash hands well before use. 2. Remove the protective cap. 3. Tilt your head backwards and put one or two drops directly into the lower conjunctival sac (the space between the eye and eyelid) while gently pulling the lower lid downwards and looking up. 4. After use, shake the bottle downwards in order to remove any residual drop that may be left before replacing the cap. 5. Do not touch the tip with your finger or anything else. 6. Ensure you do not touch the eye or eyelids with the tip of the bottle. 7. After each use, replace the protection cap on the nozzle head to avoid contamination.
Always read the label and instructions for use
How it works
- OPTASE® MGD Advanced Dry Eye Drops provides relief from MGD symptoms of burning, itching and redness by providing lipids to replenish the tear film.
- This drop contains an optimal composition of Sacha Inchi Seed Oil, Trehalose, Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate that delivers prolonged symptom relief with less blurring.
- MGD Advanced is created by DEMET ™ Clear Lipid Microemulsion Technology which makes the drop optically clear and non-blurring.
- Preservative free and Phosphate free for frequent use without irritation
- Uses DEMET™ technology to create an optically clear and non-blurring eye drop
- Can be used with contact lenses
- Advanced bottle technology means its can be used for 3 months after opening
- Value for money with 300 drops per bottle