Customer Bulletin COVID-19
Most importantly I hope you, all your colleagues, friends, family are keeping well in these uncertain and difficult times. We just wanted to give a short customer bulletin to reassure our customers on a few points.
- We are grateful that we have had no instances of COVID-19 within our organisation.
- We are also pleased to say that this event has had minimal impact on our supply chain despite some delays which many suppliers are experiencing. We are working to fulfil orders and deliveries as efficiently as possible.
- We have implemented a work from home policy for all staff. Our sales teams will continue to support your business remotely providing sales support and offering relevant education including CET/CPD accredited content.
- In addition to our already stringent cleaning regime across all sites, we have increased the availability of antibacterial products, and reminded staff of best practice hygiene protocols.
- Our priority is to our staff and our customers and as such, we will continue to take advice as the situation evolves and would ask to you to visit our website www.aboutscope.net or contact your Scope sales representative directly to find out the most up to date information.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest Government information and advice (Public Health England, UK)
- Latest updates on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) (Department of Health, Ireland)
- From the White House Coronavirus Task Force (CDC, USA)
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public (World Health Organisation)
- Coronavirus Eye Safety from AAO (American Academy of Ophthalmology)
Here are the OPTASE® Top Tips to relieve symptoms of Dry Eye.