How to use
Press down the dispenser two thirds of the way. Hold the spray 6-10 inches from the eyes then press down the dispenser all the way. The spray spreads from the surface of the closed eye to the eyelid margins. Blink your eyes and it spreads over the tear ﬁlm where it strengthens the lipid layer providing extra lubrication.
Always read the label and instructions for use
How it works
- The lipid layer protects the tears from evaporation and prevents tears from running over the lid margin. A lack of these lipids results in an increased evaporation of the tear film.
- Once sprayed upon the closed eyes, the lipids contained in OPTASE® Eye Spray mix with lipids produced by the Meibomian glands at the lid margin.
- Upon opening the eye, this enhanced lipid mix spreads onto the tear film and thus stabilises it.
- OPTASE® Eye Spray stabilises the lipid layer. The lipids in OPTASE® Eye Spray moisturise the eye area and provide protection for the skin.
- Preservative and alcohol free
- Advanced bottle technology for 3 months sterility from point of opening
- 2 press pump system for accurate application
- Contains Glycerin and natural ingredients to soothe dry eyes and moisturize eyelids
- 0.58 fl oz in each bottle provides more than 300 doses
- Offers an alternative solution to applying eye drops
- Use as part of the 3 step OPTASE® HEAT, CLEANSE, HYDRATE regimen
- Always read the label and instructions for use.